x9   x18   x11
Villa Xaloc is an old possessió (typical country house in Mallorca) from the s. XVII completely restored and converted into a wonderful villa with all the comforts. It occupies an extensive private land on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Porreres. Its large dimensions and characteristics make it a unique property, ideal both for enjoying your holidays and organizing unforgettable events.
The restoration work of the mansion has been carried out with extraordinary care, maintaining original elements of architecture such as the wooden beams, the magnificent arches or the stone floors. The spacious spaces are cozy and comfortable and have been decorated with attention to the small details. The modern kitchen is fully equipped and each of its 6 bedrooms (some with a balcony and beautiful views of the countryside) have been exquisitely decorated keeping the style of the house.
Outside you can enjoy beautiful gardens with a great variety of trees, flora and vegetation, a large swimming pool, a solarium and different chill-out areas perfect to relax and enjoy at any time of the day.
There is a wide range of entertainment possibilities around this magnificent villa: numerous churches, monuments, craft markets, the Monti-sion Sanctuary, the Museum and Artistic Fund that houses the most important collection of contemporary art in Mallorca (including some works by Dalí), to name a few. It is also just 20 minutes from Trenc beach, the golf course, the marina and the airport, and 40 minutes from Palma.
License ETV- 5085
- Built area: 4,305 m2 Land: 150 hectares
- 2 double bedrooms, each with two 90x200 cm single bed (convertible to a double bed), en-suite bathroom, dressing room
- Industrial kitchen
- 1 bedroom with two 90x200 cm single beds (convertible into a double bed), en-suite bathroom with bathtub and closet
- 1 bedroom with a 190x200 cm double bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower and closet
- 1 bedroom with a double bed 200x200 cm, en-suite room with shower and bathtub and a large terrace with views over the countryside
- 1 bedroom with a 190x200 cm double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and dressing room
- Large terrace
- Large dining room with seating for groups
- Living room furnished with several sofas with access to the terrace
- Fully equipped main kitchen
- 3 double rooms with 2 beds of 90 x 200 cm, bathroom with shower and closet
- Olive fields
- 15m x 5m swimming pool
- Changing rooms with bathroom
- Office area with fridge, dining room for 10 people and chill-out
- Outdoor parking area
- 15x5m swimming pool with changing rooms and bathroom
- Event room
- Industrial kitchen
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms, main living room and kitchen
- Heating throughout the house
- Internet in all rooms of the house, gardens and pool
- Compact music system: CD-DVD
- Main kitchen equipped with all the necessary appliances: dishwasher, toaster, microwave, coffee machines (express and Italian), fridge, freezer.
- Fully equipped industrial kitchen
- 32 to 40 inch televisions in all rooms
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Pre-kitchen dining capacity for 10 diners
- Main dining room capacity for 18 diners
- Terrace dining capacity for 14 diners
- Winery with capacity for 100 people.
- 3 baby cots and 3 high chairs
- All rooms have an exterior Majorcan shutter with mosquito net, double portlight with latches and double curtains
- Large living room with air conditioning, heating and fireplace, with capacity for 15 people
- Pool with chill-out area, dining area for 10 people, office with fridge and full bathroom with shower
- Extra bathroom area for events a part from the house (3 for ladies, 3 for men, 1 for disable and 2 for staff)
- Pool towel service daily, bath towels changed every 2 days, and sheets changed once a week
- Cleaning Service (included in the stay): general cleaning and daily maintenance